- I can afford it.
- It fits into my home decor.
- It’s modern.
- It is not only stylish but also comfortable.
- Comfy cushion for siesta time.
- I can choose the face colour that would best represent us.
- I give to the ones I love.
- Sexy round edges.
- It’s THE Hottest New Product.
- I can order it with a click.
“Proper nutrition for your dog is a key to a healthy pet and it can also prevent disease.”
The first step in providing a good food for your pet is to get yourself educated about what is good nutrition for your dog. This can be very confusing as there are many products to choose from on today’s market. However, reading first few ingredients on the package can quickly give you an idea about the food. First few ingredients can often contain up to 85% of the nutrients in the package. This can include whole meat, bone, vegetables, whole grains and pro-biotic. If first few ingredients include sugar or enhanced flavors, this is not a good sign.
Here are some of the tips for a good nutrition for your dog.
- Avoid feeding from scraps from your dinner table; this can lead to overweight issue.
- First ingredients should be named meats, poultry or fish.
- Find a dog food contains balanced combination of nutrients and it should have been processed in a way your dog will be able to absolve them into their body easily.
- Do not feed your dog with access amount of fat and carbohydrates.
- If your dog has skin problems, it’s wise to use food includes fatty acids such as Omega 3 & Omega 6.
- Dried dog food is often considered as the best for dogs. However, try mixing variety of foods such as dry, canned and raw.
- Pro-biotics can be helpful to boost the immunity.
- Look for fruits and vegetables in the ingredients.
- Do not over feed.
- Puppies will need to be fed few times a day until they are 6 months old, twice a day until they are 12 months old and after that you only need to feed them once a day.
Just like each one of us desire a good place to work, entertain and rest, our dog also deserves a place of their own to get away from everything, a place where they can be feel secure and comfortable.
There are virtually hundreds of dog houses on market currently and selecting a perfect dog house for your dog can be a very confusing and challenging task for many of us. Among many other important factors, there are few factors that we need to consider in selecting a dog house for your pet.
First of all, size of dog house is the most important factor in selecting a perfect dog house for your pet, it should be a just big enough space for your pet to walk into the house, turn around and lay down comfortably, it shouldn’t be too big for your dog as they feel more secure in a tight space then a large space.
Secondly, it needs to be easy to clean and maintain on daily bases. There are many dog houses made of different materials on market. If it’s made of soft material such as fabric and foam, it should be easily machine washable. Spot cleaning method is not a good option as you will eventually have to buy a new dog house not too long after. If it’s made of solid material, it needs to be easy to wipe clean the whole house with a wet cloth with some mild cleaning liquid.
Thirdly, it should also match your home décor, even though the dog house is for your pet, we cannot ignore the fact that it needs to fit into our home décor as it will be most likely placed in our living room area. However, considering that there are many hundreds of dog house designs on market, I personally find that it is very hard to find a dog house that is trendy, modern, luxury, well designed dog house that fits into my house interior. That’s why we have developed Modern Dog House to provide a top of the line product with quality for dog owners who are looking for a special gift to their pet.
I wish you the best in search of a perfect modern dog house.